2012年3月30日 星期五

Top 13 – Whitney Houston & Stevie Wonder , American Idol Season 11


American Idol Season 11
Top 13 – Whitney Houston & Stevie Wonder

Joshua Ledet "I Wish"
Elise Testone "I'm Your Baby Tonight"
Jermaine Jones "Knocks Me Off My Feet"
Erika Van Pelt "I Believe in You and Me"
Colton Dixon "Lately"
Shannon Magrane "I Have Nothing"
Deandre Brackensick "Master Blaster (Jammin')"
Skylar Laine "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"
Heejun Han "All in Love Is Fair"
Hollie Cavanagh "All the Man That I Need" (Linda Clifford)
Jeremy Rosado "Ribbon in the Sky"
Jessica Sanchez "I Will Always Love You" (Dolly Parton)
Phillip Phillips "Superstition"

Eliminated : Jeremy Rosado


Group performance: "As" (Stevie Wonder)

Results show performances :
Lauren Alaina "Georgia Peaches"
Mary J. Blige "Why"

本週男參賽者演唱 Stevie Wonder 的歌
女參賽者演唱 Whitney Houston 的歌

Mary J. Blige 應該不用介紹了
Lauren Alaina American Idol 第十季的第二名
首張專輯 Wildflower 20111011日發行
Georgia Peaches 是專輯的第二首單曲
(第一首單曲是 Like My Mother Does )
她的曲風為 Country

沒有留言:

張貼留言